Monday, November 30, 2009
Kasey is going to be a big brother
Well I have been "hiding" something from you... I am almost 13 weeks pregnant. I am scared, excited, nervous, etc. We had the scan to measure the back of the neck and that measurement is very normal! The peri thinks that it is a girl, which is what Kevin has said. I think I am holding on for a boy...not sure why. I guess so he can have all of Kasey's things? I am not trying to replace Kasey by any means, but maybe it will make me feel like Kasey is close... I actually really don't care what the sex of the baby is. What I really want is a healthy screaming child that I can hold and never let go. Please please please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































Nicolle, HOW AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteNow, you have to promise to share this journey with us as well, I am interested about how you will deal with things, as my DH and I are going to TTC starting at the end of January and I have SOOOOO many mixed feelings, I don't know what to do!
CONGRATS again, a Rainbow Baby, how wonderful!
I am so excited for you! May God give you peace and comfort during this journey! Praying for you and your new little one!
ReplyDeleteOh Nicolle that is great news!! I am very happy for you. We all know that Kasey is irreplaceable, but this new little one will help to fulfill the dream of being a mother to a child here on Earth. xx
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats Nicholle! I am so happy for you and will be praying for you! *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteNicolle, I am so happy for you! Wishing the best for you and your little miracle.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! You will be in my prayers for a peaceful healthy pregnancy & baby. :-)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about not replacing him, I feel like that is what people think anytime I talk about another..congrats!
ReplyDeleteNicolle, Congratulations!!! Wow! 13 weeks! I am so so happy for you!!! I wanted a girl but the peri thinks it's a boy... Like you, I don't want to replace my Jenna, but something about having a little girl when I lost a little girl is just precious. I understand. But you're right what I really want for both of us is a screaming baby! :)
ReplyDeleteXO
Congratulations! I'm soo happy for you!! Glad to hear the good news!
ReplyDeleteSO SO SO SO SO Happy for you Nicolle! You totally deserve it!!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful news and I'm very happy for you! Sending you warm congratulations on your new little baby!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful news. I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteI pray for Gods perfection to bless you and your baby.
Oh Nicholle, what exciting news. I am SO happy for you! Wishing you an amazing pregnancy!! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Nicolle! That is such great news! You and I are only about 2 weeks apart. It will be fun to follow each other's stories.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I did erase the post. I have some IRLs reading my blog and I just started to feel like it was too harsh. Even, though it is exactly how I feel.
Okay, did I give you this address before? I know I gave Ashley yours. This is Maxton's blog. He died from CDH in March. Ashley creates beautiful paintings for children who were lost due to CDH. Sorry, if I already gave it to you. I just think it's nice to connect with people who have had similar losses.
http://babymaxton310.blogspot.com/