Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

One year ago

One year ago I held you in my arms for the 1st time. My arms ache for you. I love you punkin. I hold you in my arms in my memory. You are always on my mind in in my heart. I love you!

8 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and your beautiful Kasey today. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicolle,
    Thank you for visiting my blog and lending your support. I am so very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you today. Do you follow Maxton's blog? He was a CDH baby, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart and my prayers are with you today and always. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking and Praying for you. Also Happy Thanksgiving to you and *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you and your beautiful angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending big (((HUGS))) your way. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nicolle...I don't if you have visited my blog since your last post, but you are the winner of the first givaway!!!!!! Go take a look so you can see what to do next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a magical moment holding them for the first time. Thinking of your sweet Kasey.

    ReplyDelete