Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Sunday, November 29, 2009

How Rude of me

I thought that I had posted the picture of the sun catcher that Holly gave me who is now with My Forever Child, but I hadn't... I have taken a ton of pictures and cannot get one that isnt blurry. The picture doesn't do this beautiful sun catcher justice!!




I got a good picture! I am special! :)


4 comments:

  1. You know, I tried to take a pic of mine hanging too one time and I couldn't get anything but a blurry one too! Then I figured out I could just scan things like that with my scanner. lol Works much better! ;)

    So glad you like it! It's nice to have something like that in your car. I know both my hubby and I enjoy ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love that it is hanging in your car.

    ReplyDelete