Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas with Kasey final numbers

I have a final number of what I raised for Christmas with Kasey...Just over $7000.00!!! Can you believe it?? Nor can I!!! I am shocked, floored, happy, excited, and sad! I will be mailing a check to CHERUBS this week. I wish I didn't know what CHERUBS was, I wish that my son had a 1st birthday party with our family and friends. I wish that I have been dreaming this nightmare and I would wake up and things would be ok. Unfortunately its not, this is my reality.
I miss you little guy!!

3 comments:

  1. That is wonderful that you raised that much!!! I too wish I was dreaming a nightmare and would wake up and everything would be ok. Thinking about you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you... I wish this was a nightmare too... badly. I miss my Jenna so much. But in spite of it all, I am so glad you raised this money for CHERUBS. That is really amazing that you raised this much!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing figure! So awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete