Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Happy Birthday Kasey
I hope you had a wonderful birthday yesterday. I know you know that mommy and daddy think about you everyday and miss you more than anything. I hope you like the balloons I gave you on Saturday after your party. It was snowing big snowflakes, if you would have been in my arms it would have been picture perfect. Emma had to come with me to give you all your balloons. She talks about you all the time. There was a Santa at your party who was awesome! I wish I could have your picture taken with him. Many of mommy and daddy's friends came and supported us. I love you punkin and hope you keep sending me lots of love, mommy needs it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































Happy Birthday Kasey! Praying for you today! *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you Kasey! Sending your mommy sweet (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, sweet Kasey.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and sending hugs :)
Happy birthday Kasey!
ReplyDeleteLots of prayers for your mommy and daddy.
Happy Birthday Kasey. You are so loved and so missed!
ReplyDeleteLots of *hugs*
xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweet boy. xx
ReplyDelete