We had Christmas with Kasey and it went well! Especially for the first year! I had many comments in which I took that people didn't think I could pull something like this off... That is very upsetting! Needless to say I know that I made my punkin proud! Mommy and daddy miss you, there were a few of our favorite nurses who took care of you when you were in the hospital came and they miss you too! Its nice to see that they care about us!
We had about 100 things at the silent auction and we sold/raffled off about 3/4 of the items! Unofficially we raised about $4,000!!!

That is awesome! I know your Kasey is proud of you!
ReplyDeletexx
That is SO great Nicolle!! Kasey is so proud of you all!!! If you guys ever need anything else, let me know!! I am very happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! I bet Kasey is so proud of you!!
ReplyDeleteNicolle, you did such a WONDERFUL job!!!! The photos of the event are just beautiful!! My favorites are you with the balloons. :) I know Kasey is as proud of you as I and the rest of the CDH community are. I never doubted you for a minutes... you can do anything with that little guy watching over you!!! :) (((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))
ReplyDeleteDawn
Not only is Kasey proud of you, so are all of us. Amazing. *hugs*
ReplyDelete