I am behind on posting! I have tried to get pictures off of my camera and the card reader hasn't wanted to work. Today was another story... technology!
Lets see...
I got back the shadow box that was started about 8 months ago...I got it back a few weeks ago and we really disappointed that I could see cut marks in the matt. I am not thrilled with the outcome, but I am glad they covered up their mistake.
We got quite a bit of snow the week of Halloween, the puppies enjoyed it. I didn't mind it except that I had to shovel several times through out the day. I think we will be investing in a snow blower this year (we say this every year) The snow melted within a few days, oh the joys of living in Colorado! :)
Halloween
I have never been a huge fan, especially now there is no reason for me to participate. Kevin wanted to make one of those nasty looking cakes (I am sure you got the email with them-I think I got it from a few different people). Needless to say his didn't turn out realistic. It sure was a lot of work though!
I didn't carve pumpkins this year, I do like to carve and see how cool the pumpkin looks with a candle in it. This was my easy alternative.


































The box looks beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCan't believe the snow. I bet my Skye would enjoy that. I saw those pumpkin things on clearance at Target 75% off. I wondered how they would look, they actually look cute.
The shadow box is really nice. I'm sorry it didn't turn out how you wanted. I know I would notice the little details like that. I have to laugh at the skull cake. A nice attempt! :)
ReplyDelete