I have been pretty high on the scale of worrying lately, I want nothing more than to bring this princess home and spoil her rotten :). I feel guilty for being able to conceive in really no time at all, I feel guilt for being able to carry her this long on my own. I know many of you cannot even do step one with out medical intervention. I think of you all and hope that it too will happen for you again... Sending my love.


































They did an interview with the Duggars on the Today Show, and I broke down in tears seeing pictures of Josie. L looked like that, he was that tiny. I felt like I was looking at him, except it wasn't him. It was a baby girl, thriving, growing, and living. It broke my heart. But I am so happy that she is doing so well, I would never want them to experience the pain we feel every day.
ReplyDeleteYou can't feel guilty over getting pregnant easily, or having a good pregnancy. You just can't. You deserve good things, just as the rest of us do. Some of us just have more of an uphill battle, it doesn't mean you don't deserve your own happiness.
Grow baby, grow!
*hugs*
I hope their baby is doing ok. I do hope that they will make people more aware.
ReplyDeleteI had similar thoughts about the Duggars. I'm interested in seeing the special on her birth this weekend. I did hear she still wants to have more children. You'd think shed realize she's had 19 kids, her body's giving out. But, nope. Crazy.
ReplyDeleteDid something happen to their baby? I sure hope not, but I do understand what youre saying here. And no I dont think you should feel guilty either. I think its wonderful that you and your baby are doing well. *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteI understand what you mean.
ReplyDeleteI totally understand your feelings about the show. I haven't watched it, but at least people know about our reality. It's a harsh reality. I wish none of us knew it.
ReplyDeleteI too feel guilty about carrying this baby. And the guilt is overlapped (or maybe there are just tons of layers of it!) because for almost no reason this pregnancy has been trouble free... and it just leaves me wondering what happened and desperate for answers.
Anyway, we have a lot to be thankful for as far as our rainbows are concerned :) Thinking of you and your little one.
xx
Hi Nicolle,
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by to let you know Kasey's butterfly is up.
xoxo