Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Calendar
Normally Kevin and I get our own calendars for Christmas, but this year we didn't, you know when you have something in one spot for so long and even when its gone you still look there? That has been me with the non existent calendar. I have been looking when I am out and just haven't found the one. I was even going to stop this last weekend at a stand in the mall that just sells calendars, but didn't. Well its a good thing, and a bad thing that I can't remember shit these days! I got the mail yesterday and low and behold guess what came... the calendar that I won from Malory from Mommy of an angel! Her husband wrote Kasey's name on a petal on every month! I absolutely love it and it came out perfect! I just love seeing it every morning and evening when I get home. Thank you again Malory!!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































It's beautiful and perfect. What a special gift
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely gift!
ReplyDeletehow special is that!? beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful calendar!!!!
ReplyDelete