I have everything switched over, but when you export it only exports your posts... SUCKS! So I had to add all the blogs I follow, buttons, etc... I know I am missing a few, if I am missing yours please let me know and I will add it! I also am not getting posts to show up on my reader... arg. I liked having other angel mommas being able to stop and read, so hopefully this blog isn't as obvious for those who are in my real life to find...
Thank you to
Kristy who helped me get my blog into 3 column! I think its looks much less cluttered! Thank you again Kristy!
I love the new look!
ReplyDeleteLooks great. I love your catch phrase- one who flutters within and one who flies above. Adorable. Is that a picture of the little one above Kasey? She's beautiful! xxoo
ReplyDeleteThat is the princess above Kasey
ReplyDeleteGlad things are up and running!! I like the 3 column, more room! :)
ReplyDelete