My son is not lost, he is in heaven. I don't like the phrase losing a baby. He is not off in a park where I cannot find him, he has not crawled up the stairs out of my sight...
I'm not fond of the word either but I still use it. It's easier for people to I'm sorry you lost your baby than I'm sorry your baby died. At least that's my opinion.
I agree. I don't like babylost/babyloss mamas term either. I prefer angel mama. I'm just catching up on your blog! Congrats on the baby girl. Most of the angel moms I know have the opposite of what they lost. We'll see. That means mine will be a boy. I'm so stumped though. I have no idea what I'm having. No use finding out now though--7 more weeks! Sending you lots of hugs!!!
Today has been 5 months since jackson passed, I am just now going through all of my comments on the blog from the day he passed......I want to thank you so much for your sweet comment, and your prayers..........we needed them, and still do :) God Bless
I'm not fond of the word either but I still use it. It's easier for people to I'm sorry you lost your baby than I'm sorry your baby died. At least that's my opinion.
ReplyDeleteThat's true. i never really thought about it, but you have a good point.
ReplyDeleteIf only it were that easy, that they were just out of our sight for a brief time. Siigh...
ReplyDeleteI agree. I don't like babylost/babyloss mamas term either. I prefer angel mama. I'm just catching up on your blog! Congrats on the baby girl. Most of the angel moms I know have the opposite of what they lost. We'll see. That means mine will be a boy. I'm so stumped though. I have no idea what I'm having. No use finding out now though--7 more weeks! Sending you lots of hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteI know, its an absurd statement. I know where my babies are, they are not lost. They are in Heaven waiting for Ty and I. *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteToday has been 5 months since jackson passed, I am just now going through all of my comments on the blog from the day he passed......I want to thank you so much for your sweet comment, and your prayers..........we needed them, and still do :) God Bless
ReplyDeleteCandice
((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))) Thinking of you and Kasey always. I'm here if you need to talk, anytime.
ReplyDelete