Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Annoyed
So getting pregnant after your child grows their wings is hard. You fear from before you conceive until well the day that you go to heaven I am sure. We are more educated in what happens with the baby when, and then things can go wrong etc. As where most women just grow a baby and push it out and go home, live happily ever after. Ok that is how I feel at the moment. So when you finally do get pregnant again its a range of emotions and you may or may not tell the world that you are growing another miracle inside you. There are some who find out and are mad that you didn't tell them...Seriously, you feel obligated to know that I am pregnant?? I think that is no ones business but mine and my husbands last time I checked... Yes this is what I am dealing with right now with one of my "friends." Wow, if I feel like telling you then you should feel lucky. Most wont find out until our HEALTHY little girl arrives or if they happen to see me... How could one have the nerve to tell me that they are hurt I didn't tell them?!! Well I am a damn good bridge burner and lite that bridge on fire the moment I read that email. I can do with out that rif raf in my life. I need people who I can depend on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































Sorry that your friend is acting that way. It is totally your decision whether or not you want to tell people. Your friend has no right to be mad. I hope you surround yourself with people who you can depend on as you do not need the added stress.
ReplyDeletexx
AMEN TO YOU! As I have said, I too am "cutting the fat" from my life. People like tha are useless to me. If they don't understand your reasoning, they are not your friend! It's hard enough to be on this rollercoaster with out having to keep everyone informed about it.
ReplyDeleteHug to you!
Good for you. If this person was really a friend, then they would have completely understood why you chose not to tell "everyone". Or even if they didn't understand, they would have never attacked you about it. Friends are supposed to support us, not tear us down.
ReplyDeleteYou're right it's nobody else's business!!! I know I would not be a happy camper if someone told me something like that!! Those who really care would understand.
ReplyDeleteI just don't think others really understand the emotional battle we deal with after the loss of our children. And then, they open their mouths and make it QUITE clear they have no clue. People ought to just be quiet.
ReplyDeleteYou have every right to keep it to yourself! We didnt tell many people either and that is your and your husbands choice weather to do so or not. Im sorry your "friend" is acting that way. *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteI feel ya on this post. I had a friend who was mad that I posted my pregnancy on FB and didn't call each and every one of my friends. How dare she? They have no idea how hard it is just to get the words out that we're pregnant. For me, I feared what people would think and that I may jinx it by saying it out loud! Those that haven't been through it have no clue! Cut that fat! And thanks for posting on my blog! I don't get many comments and I so look forward to them!
ReplyDeleteWe too didn't tell a lot of people. After all we have gone through you just don't need to hear some of the comments that people say. Those who have not walked in our steps do not know the range of emotions that we feel.
ReplyDeleteHugs and love to you!