Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Its a girl

Who looks HEALTHY right now! I went to the peri yesterday and we got confirmation that this little kicker inside me is in fact a girl. I was hoping for a boy... Really I am hoping and praying for a healthy child who comes home with us days after they are born! I am due June 11th. Kevin asked me if I would now contribute to his name list now? Its so hard for me, I feel if I don't get her room ready, don't pull anything down from the rafters in the garage, don't name her and something happens, I might be able to function... Probably not, not at allo. I am scared to death I love her and love feeling her kick me and flutter around, but she is safe in there and I want her to stay there... I guess this is really not feasible and I need to keep thinking that she is healthy and she will come home and prepare for her, but its so very hard! I thought that Kevin would be like me I and I would be the way he is... wow this is all so very hard!

4 comments:

  1. So glad to hear she is healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have time. Take your time. Parents have named their babies the day they are born. She can always sleep in a pack n play in your bedroom if it didn't get finished. I'm sure there would be many hands to help to set up a nursery when the timing is good for you.

    Glad to hear she is healthy. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that everything is going well :) I am 19 weeks and I feel like I am betraying Jenna for wanting to turn her room into her brother's room. It's so hard. But like Tiffany said, you have time. And how sweet... a girl!

    So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting, I am glad everything looks perfect and wonderful. I hope the rest of your pregnancy continues to go as smoothly. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete