Bree made a beautiful butterfly with Kasey's name on it. I love seeing his name and it makes me feel wonderful that people are thinking of my punkin. Thank you Bree for thinking of Kasey!!
Save the pic to your computer by right clicking on it and saving it to your computer. When writing your post in blogger, there are some buttons at the top of the text box. One of them is to upload photos. Click on that and follow the instructions. Hope that helps. Email me your address and I'll send you the real thing. :)
I always save the photo to my computer then when I want to add it to my blog in a new post I click the little square button right beside the spell check button. It will bring up a window that prompts you to browse through your pics. Just double click the one you want to add then hit the upload button. It will add the code to your post for you. Hope this helps! Cant wait to see Kasey's butterfly! Bree always does such a good job!
I think you can do it by switching to HTML in your post and then paste it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAs for posting the picture, do you have it saved on your computer? Right click, save it, then upload it like you do any normal picture. :)
*hugs*
Bree is so sweet to make butterflies for our angels!
ReplyDeleteSave the pic to your computer by right clicking on it and saving it to your computer. When writing your post in blogger, there are some buttons at the top of the text box. One of them is to upload photos. Click on that and follow the instructions. Hope that helps. Email me your address and I'll send you the real thing. :)
ReplyDeleteBree is so awesome for doing these :)
ReplyDeleteI always save the photo to my computer then when I want to add it to my blog in a new post I click the little square button right beside the spell check button. It will bring up a window that prompts you to browse through your pics. Just double click the one you want to add then hit the upload button. It will add the code to your post for you. Hope this helps! Cant wait to see Kasey's butterfly! Bree always does such a good job!
ReplyDelete