Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Recognizing life



A fellow blogger needs your help. Her son Wyatt fought for 2 minutes before he grew his wings, but in the state of Tennessee they do not recognized Wyatt's life, thus his family is unable to obtain a birth certificate. If you would please sign the petition below to help get this law changed. You can also visit Wyatt's blog at http://wyattnathaniel.blogspot.com/
Thank you!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/recognize-life-in-tennessee



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the post. My buttin is located on the left sidebar of my blog under "Grab my Button". It's the one that says "Fight for Wyatt" and it directly links you to my petition. Your not blind... I just have it in a weird spot. I should probably move it to the top of my blog so more people can find it! LOL

    How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so blind :) I found it

    Doing ok, hanging in there. You?

    ReplyDelete