Wednesday, September 2, 2009
My fault?
"friend" turned everything on me, its my fault. I haven't reached out, he grandfather died. Call me insensitive I guess, but he lived a long full life. Mine did too-where was she? I can barely get out of bed some days, shouldn't friends call me? See how I am doing? After Kasey's service it was like things are all better-at least that is how people acted. I have yet to hit some of the hardest days. Kasey should be learning to crawl, he would almost be 1. I should be planning a big birthday party for our 1st child, the 1st grandchild. Instead I am trying to get donations for a silent auction to raise $ for CDH in memory of Kasey- IN MEMORY. This 8th month has been really hard on me. I am wreck, I feel crazy, I don't get out of bed to go to the gym, I barely get out of bed to get to work late. I miss our little punkin so bad and don't understand why he is not here with us. WHY, WHY??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































Why? I wrote about why on my For Your Tears blog today. It isn't fair and my heart aches for you. Yes, people think you should move on or have moved on. That just isn't going to happen, not now and not anytime soon. I am so sorry for your sorrow. I love the ribbon in your sidebar.
ReplyDeleteI ask myself those same questions every day, and have written about it on my blog before. The famous last question is and always will be "why".
ReplyDelete*hugs*