Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Friendship Award




I am tardy on posting this, I apologize! Thank you http://almostamother.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for an award! It is the Friendship Award!

Ok, so here are the rules:

"This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Tina at http://livingwithoutsophiaandellie.blogspot.com/
Danielle at http://wyattnathaniel.blogspot.com/
Holly at http://carleighmckenna.blogspot.com/
Kristy at http://mooooonandback.blogspot.com/
Jenn at http://jenn625.blogspot.com/
Deb at http://skyesofblue.blogspot.com/



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Nicolle, that was very sweet of you.
    Also congratulations on being awarded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicolle, I feel so blessed. I've been nominated 3 times now by 3 incredible woman. Thank you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm a little late but thank you for the award!!!

    ReplyDelete