Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pictures of Kasey

Going out in style December 19, 2008


Cuddling with Champ

Blowing bubbles :)


Super Station #1 (Kasey's Room)

Dad's first time holding Kasey-Thanksgiving day

Mom's first time holding Kasey- day before Thanksgiving




Mom's first time seeing Kasey- November 16, 2008



5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful big boy your sweet Kasey is! Thank you for sharing these very special pictures. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little boy you have...thank you so much for sharing such a special piece of you.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasey is handsome little fellow himself! Im also glad that you decied to share your baby boy with us. Thank you for your kind words about Bryston. It means alot to me to have him remembered. I wish that we werent here toghether but Im glad for the people like you that Im meeting along the way. It helps lighten the load some days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, he is so beautiful! Just so handsome. I am so, so sorry that he is not here with you. The pictures truly take my breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking at baby pictures. At times, I find it so hard to grasp that these little people grew within our womb. Amazing and beautiful! Thank you for sharing pictures if your sweet pea.

    ReplyDelete