Aww, lovin' the bump!xo
Looks like a basketball under you shirt :)
Just Breathe took the words out of my mouth LOL. :)
I was just thinking what Debby wrote! Do people tell you that a lot?
Nicolle, that is just so adorable!! I agree, it's like a perfect little basketball!! :)
Look at you!! Almost there :) You are ALL out in front!!
No I don't hear that, I hear how many? Must be ready to pop...I don't know why it irritates me, but it does! I wouldn't mind hearing comments about a basketball :)
Aww, lovin' the bump!
ReplyDeletexo
Looks like a basketball under you shirt :)
ReplyDeleteJust Breathe took the words out of my mouth LOL. :)
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking what Debby wrote! Do people tell you that a lot?
ReplyDeleteNicolle, that is just so adorable!! I agree, it's like a perfect little basketball!! :)
ReplyDeleteLook at you!! Almost there :) You are ALL out in front!!
ReplyDeleteNo I don't hear that, I hear how many? Must be ready to pop...I don't know why it irritates me, but it does! I wouldn't mind hearing comments about a basketball :)
ReplyDelete