That is awesome Nicolle!! What did you have? That does not happen around here as my hubby does not cook, but he will gladly pick up anything or help in so many other ways, so it is okay!! That is super fun that photo of you two!!
He made "Molly's Casserole" its ground beef or turkey, noodles, olives, peppers, onions, cheese, I think that's it. Cindy it doesn't happen here either...I think that is the 2nd time he has cooked in 4 1/2 years, but I will take it!
You two are so stinkin cute, love the pic! Congrats on hubby making dinner!!! I am not such a good cook but I get by, and I bake well....hubby loves to cook YAY. Happy almost 35 weeks!!!!!! xxx
You gotta love it when they do that!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome Nicolle!! What did you have? That does not happen around here as my hubby does not cook, but he will gladly pick up anything or help in so many other ways, so it is okay!! That is super fun that photo of you two!!
ReplyDeleteHe made "Molly's Casserole" its ground beef or turkey, noodles, olives, peppers, onions, cheese, I think that's it. Cindy it doesn't happen here either...I think that is the 2nd time he has cooked in 4 1/2 years, but I will take it!
ReplyDeleteYou two are so stinkin cute, love the pic! Congrats on hubby making dinner!!! I am not such a good cook but I get by, and I bake well....hubby loves to cook YAY. Happy almost 35 weeks!!!!!! xxx
ReplyDelete