Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Monday, May 3, 2010

Bigger

I never thought that I could get bigger than I was when I was with Kasey... I sure was wrong. Its no wonder that my clothes don't fit! 39 days or so I can do it!! We were at BRU the other day returning some things and I asked Kevin if he had any ideas on what we should bring BG home in. " A limo" I was referring to an outfit, but a limo works too!



31 weeks w/ BG 31 weeks w/ Kasey





I am 34 weeks can't believe June is around the corner!



9 comments:

  1. Awww what an adorable baby bump! Enjoy it! I miss my belly so badly these days. Cant wait to see baby pics! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome belly! Do you have any idea about her size?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Nicolle!! You look great! Thank you for the note I got it in the mail today!! Call me whenever you ever come this way and if I ever go that way, I will call you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe we only have 39 days....ahhhh! I so need to get ready for little girl! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it...You look fabulous!

    And I totally think a limo is well-deserved and appropriate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Limo....hell yes! :) You look great honey!!! Happy 34w4d today!! You are doing fabulously, keep it up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. on April 29th she was estimated to be 5 lbs 3 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicolle, you look great. What a beautiful belly. Your new baby girl will be here before you know it, i'm just so excited for you. Thinking of you and Casey, often. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete