((hugs)) to you Nicolle! I am thinking of our next project...I am thinking homemade air freshner spray :) okay I do not know! Actually I need to do that. Thinking about you!!
How did I miss this blog of yours. I must be having a senior moment today because this is the second blog I have missed today and you are both having babies very soon. I am so excited. May God bless you with perfection.
Which means next month is June!!! Whoo hoo! :)
ReplyDeleteAlmost there, hang in there.
ReplyDelete((hugs)) to you Nicolle! I am thinking of our next project...I am thinking homemade air freshner spray :) okay I do not know! Actually I need to do that. Thinking about you!!
ReplyDelete((hugs))
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this blog of yours. I must be having a senior moment today because this is the second blog I have missed today and you are both having babies very soon. I am so excited. May God bless you with perfection.
ReplyDeleteI think I'm stuck there too...sending you hugs!
ReplyDelete