Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Monday, May 24, 2010

Marvelous Monday's








My garden is growing :) I am such a nerd, but I love going out to see everything sprouting up. I also planted some flower seeds and they are coming up too! I hope that I have some beautiful flower and vegetable plants soon!



After planting this rose bush the petals looked like they were getting burnt, and the roses were dying very quick. After being in the ground now for a few weeks it might be coming around!!



5 comments:

  1. Hey, if you're a nerd, I'm right there with you!!!! The rose bush is looking nice!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The roses look pretty good! Looks like it is turning around. And those sprouts will be big before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had this ability - so I aspire to be a nerd! :) The roses are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gardens are soo much fun! It will be growing in no time!!

    ReplyDelete