Monday, March 8, 2010
What is going on in there!
This morning as I was laying in bed I rested my hand on my belly and this little girl was going to town. I wonder what is going on in there. Its crazy to think something so little can be such a mover and a shaker. It was like jab, jab, kick, jab, pause, jab, jab. Over and over again. I tried to tell which body part was what, but really couldn't tell. I am so amazed and pray that she stays in there cooking for quite awhile longer, but I cannot wait until the day that she is ready to make her grand entrance into this world, I wonder if she will be this feisty and active then too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































Its amazing...praying for her to stay put also, for a long long time :) xxxooo Nan
ReplyDeletei have these moments with nora, too. they're the best! enjoy! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh, Nicolle, I'm so glad that you got to spend such a sweet and amazing moment with the baby! It's just amazing to feel these kicks and movements!!
ReplyDeleteNicolle, sounds like you've got a healthy and active little girl in there! Oh how I miss Brystons kicks and flips. Treausre it! She is one blessed little girl to have such a special mama! *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteThose kicks are so awesome! Maybe you got a gymnast in there!
ReplyDeleteI miss feeling my little one inside me kicking away. Enjoy :) Beautiful post!!
ReplyDeleteAw, praying for you and your rainbow!
ReplyDelete