Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Monday, March 8, 2010

Marvelous Monday


Today I am thankful for the fact that I have a job, which allows us to have a roof over our heads, food on our plates, and warmth in the cold. I am thankful that we can make ends meet on one salary due to my frugalness. Since being married to me my sweet and loving husband has learned how to pinch a penny too! I am so proud of him and grateful that this time came now, and not 3 years ago or even 1 year ago. I am also thankful for his desire to get out there and go after any opportunity he can.

3 comments:

  1. A great thing to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it is great to have a job at these bad times. A great reminder to be thankful for any work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for a job too when so many don't have one.

    ReplyDelete