Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Monday, March 15, 2010

Marvelous Monday



Today I am thankful for this very special blogging community I have become a part of.


Jessica made this beautiful collage for me, Heather is working on something very special and I won a green give away over at Cindy's blog. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by women who know what its like and support me. Sending you all love on this Marvelous Monday!

6 comments:

  1. I feel blessed for this community also. Love Kasey's collage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Wonderful marvelous Monday post. Thanks for participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kasey's collage is beautiful!! I feel very blessed to have this awesome blogging community also!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess did just an amazing job - Kasey's collage is so beautiful! And what a beautiful subject for a collage. :) Hugs - can't wait to see the other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is gorgeous....I love the support I get from you and all of the amazing BLMs here :) Sending hugs xxxooo Nan

    ReplyDelete