We have gotten 3 different storms this week, but the one that came Wednesday was crazy! Just wait a few hours and what a difference! The storm came in QUICK! We got about 7 inches in about 2 hours!
7 PM
By 5PM all the snow was gone! Gotta love spring storms!


































That first picture is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWe got a little snowstorm last week, and it was gone overnight - I wish we'd had those all winter!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, Nicolle!
Nicolle, that is soo pretty (especially for us who do not see the snow unless we drive to it :)!!) Thank you for sharing and I love seeing your doggies in the snow!!
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures. We never see snow like that in CA!!! Today was like 75 all day.
ReplyDeleteReplying to your post: Sami did have CDH, HLHS and she was conjoined with her twin. The entire pregnancy they believe she had Encephalocele(that was the first issue) but on delivery day, attached to Sami was a beautiful mass (with lots of hair) with little eye, ear and s perfect nose. That is why I am amazed that she was able to make it 38 weeks in my belly, she was a trooper.
Wow great pics. Can't beleive all was gone by 5!
ReplyDeleteSpring storms sure are crazy!
ReplyDeletePretty to look at but I think never is actually much better than late when it comes to snow!
ReplyDelete