Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Monday, March 22, 2010

Marvelous Monday





On this Marvelous Monday I am thankful for these two

Champ



and Charlie

So you are telling me I wont be the baby any more??









Charlie is such a snuggler!




Champ was sunbathing in the babies room and Charlie needed to join in!






5 comments:

  1. Lol...if you ever figure out how to teach your dogs to do laundry, let me know! I'd love for mine to do our laundry. Your pups are adorable...I wish I could hug them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post....your doggies are so darned cute! I think my Sam would snuggle my Dixie Belle if Dixie would let him, but she's pretty persnickety and would rather snuggle us only!!!

    They look like they will make great big brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dogs are soo cute Nicolle! I love the ones of them together snuggling!! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful doggies!

    ReplyDelete