Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Positive Vibes Please!!!

Went to the OB and Peri yesterday. Did my GD test, I am normal :)! Baby girl looks good, everything appears to be in the correct position, I on the other hand have placenta previa. Please send good vibes my way that it will move and I will be able to have another natural child birthing experience. I DO NOT want a c section, and the only way that is avoided is if it moves...

14 comments:

  1. Sending good vibes your way. Happy to hear all is well so far with your baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I understand it usually corrects itself...right? But I will still be keeping my fingers crossed for you. I just noticed from your babystrology that we are due on the same day!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girlfriend had that as well. Hers moved :) Positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that things are going so well!! :) Hooray, normal, and hooray, healthy baby!! I'll be hoping for that placenta to get out of the way - I know those move a lot during pregnancy, so hopefully that happens for you!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the third person I know with placenta previa right now. Sending good vibes and thoughts for it to correct itself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending good vibes to you!! I am glad to hear everything else is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOTS of good vibes coming your way!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending prayers and lots of good vibes you way! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone! From what I understand it moves...I hope it listens and does move!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad baby girl looks great and praying the previa moves.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoping your previa moves - mine did so it does happen sweet girl....think positive! Sending prayers and hugs xxxooo Nan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending LOTS and LOTS of positive energy your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great news. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really hope that the placenta moves for you!!!

    ReplyDelete