Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


It makes my heart warm when other people think of Kasey. Jennifer must have spent all day writing our babies names on chocolate for Valentine's Day. Thank you Jennifer for including Kasey!


4 comments:

  1. Youre so very welcome Nicolle! Our angels deserve to be remembered! Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasey is just so very, very beautiful. I am so glad that you shared this heart, and her with us. Thinking of you as you move forward in your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't find an email addy for you, but I wanted to answer your questions about Wyatt's ring I had made...

    They used VERY LITTLE of his cremains. I sent them 4 tbsp and I got a ton of them back. I would guess they used less than 1 TBSP. They send back what they don't use which is the only reason I even decided to do this. The company I used is horrible with communication, but do exceptional work. Overall, all the heartache was worth it when I opened up the box that contained Wyatt's finished ring. I would highly recommend doing this to anyone that was interested. You'll just have to be prepared ahead of time to be the one that has to start any form of communication.

    Isn't Jennifer a sweetheart? I love that she remembered all of our babies on V-day!

    Blessings,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting my blog anf offering such sweet support, encouragement and experience...I am so sorry for your loss of Kasey ((HUGS)) xo

    ReplyDelete