
Rachel over at Three Butterflies and a Money started Marvelous Monday's. I think its a great idea! So, today on this Marvelous Monday, won't you join me? What is one thing that you are thankful for? It can be simple or complex, silly or serious, tangible or intangible...it can be anything!
I will start with what is kicking me now. I am thankful that Princess is inside cooking and kicking away. Short and sweet.


































I am thankful for prayer warriors!
ReplyDeleteI remember all those worries when I was pregnant too. Keep trusting in God that this little girl will be full term and healthy. I will keep praying for you. I worry a lot too and this past Sunday our pastor prayed with me. I learned that I have to give my worries up to God.
Hugs and Love!
The Miles Family
Thanks for your sweet comments! Im with you and thankful for all my babies (hugs), Nan xo
ReplyDelete