Last year Feb 12, I cut my hair off and donated it to Locks of Love, it felt great knowing who I would benefit. I cannot wait till it grows back though! I had a hard time taking pictures of my hair, you get a belly shot too!
Wow! Your hair was so long. I just asked my hair dresser yesterday how many inches I would need to donate and she said 10 inches. I am going to make a new goal to grow my hair longer and donate. You just inspired me!
Wow! Your hair was so long. I just asked my hair dresser yesterday how many inches I would need to donate and she said 10 inches. I am going to make a new goal to grow my hair longer and donate. You just inspired me!
ReplyDeleteLove the belly!! : )
What a great thing to do on Valentine's Day. You have beautiful hair! And, a beautiful bump!
ReplyDeletewow your hair was so long, thats an amazing thing to do but I do not have to patience to let it grow :-)
ReplyDeleteI did that once, and it felt so great to donate my hair to such a wonderful cause. Love the belly pic, you look great!
ReplyDeleteThat is SUCH an amazing thing for you to do! I've always had short hair so I haven't been able to do it. Your bump is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome!! I have dontated about 3 times and each time about 3 months later I miss my long hair :)
ReplyDeleteOh I miss my long hair dearly...
ReplyDeleteWhat a great thing to do!!
ReplyDelete