Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Those Steps

Today I walked those steps that I did everyday a few times a day one year ago. My heart pounded I had a hard time breathing. It was almost like I was going to see you again, to constant fear and worry of what piece of information they would give me. I took some blankets, books, and socks to the NICU today, from some of the funds that I raised for Christmas with Kasey. Once I was in the NICU it wasn't has hard and I was making out to be, but I sure wish that I was going to visit my little punkin instead of donating things in his memory!






5 comments:

  1. So sweet of you to deliver those items in memory of Kasey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonderful for making those donations in memory of Kasey. I know we'd all rather they be here than to do such things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so thoughtful, especially during such a hard time of the year. You are in my thoughts and prayers during this season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and the strong brave woman that you are and the wondrful mom that you are.
    --Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. How kind. I bet that even though it was hard, it felt really good to do that.

    ReplyDelete