Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Saturday, December 19, 2009

One year ago today at 7:16 pm

One year ago today, you grew your wings. I hate that it has been 1 year, I miss you so much. I love you to the moon and back punkin.



8 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Nicolle. I wish your punkin was here in your arms. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you and Kasey...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remembering your sweet Kasey as he grew his wings and sending you a ((hug)), Nicolle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kasey is so beautiful and we know he's PERFECT. Have you heard the song Christmas in Heaven? The singer and co-writer is a young mom and widow so it's a sweet song which might encourage you. Christmas In Heaven
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVE7H2QUD-U

    When you have time, please let me know about Kasey's beautiful name plaque. A friend of the family lost her little brother recently and "to the moon and back" was a favorite phrase for him and his mommy, too. I don't have a blog but immichal AT yahoo DOT COM if you could provide information.

    Thank you so much. Michal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you, Nicolle. I'm dreading this Sylvia's angelversary too. I wish it wasn't the same day as her birthday. May God grant you peace. Good luck on the rest of this pregnancy too. I can't help but think this baby is a gift from Kasey...
    --Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and lifting you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A day behind, but thinking of you with love and sending hugs. Missing Kasey with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hugs..I am sorry your sweet Kasey isn't with you..

    ReplyDelete