Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

I am late I know, thinking of all my blogger baby loss mommas and wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I am on a much needed vacation on the beach! Away from all the snow and cold. Christmas wasn't as hard and I thought it would be. I miss my punkin dearly but know he is with me here in paradise!! Things have been a bit different for me this trip, I usually dive, but since I am cooking a very healthy baby I cannot dive, I have been relaxing and getting lots of sun, a little too much yesterday!! I hope that you all have a great and safe New Years!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Years to you too and belated Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Years! Thinking of Kasey and that baby on the way. xx

    ReplyDelete