I had lots to update, and now I can't remember what I was going to update you on... I have a TERRIBLE memory these days!
Here are some pictures of Brooklyn the past few weeks.
Oh I am getting my Kasey tattoo tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
| Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Blogs Webring | |
| home - forum - join | previous - next - members |
| powered by RingsWorld.com | |
i look forward to seeing this tatoo! i love BG. she's got tons of hair like nora. and, i'm hating you right now. nora sleeps a ton at night, but man... she is up all day long and it takes me a long time to knock her out at night. i am so tired (but, it's so worth it, of course).
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful and precious.
ReplyDeleteShe is so so cute! Cant wait to see the tattoo pics! (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteI love her smile!!! Can't wait to see Kasey's tattoo! I still want to get one for my girls...
ReplyDeleteShe is so, so lovely!
ReplyDeleteOMG she is sooooo precious!!! Thats awesome she is sleeping for you! We are not getting much sleep yet but Im cool with that :) Cant wait to see the tattoo :) Hugs, Nan xxx
ReplyDeleteLove that sweet smile with that hair band!!! She is precious!!
ReplyDeleteRock on with the sleep! That's awesome!
She's sooooo precious!!!
ReplyDelete