Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Help?

Do you think that it helps to talk to someone who is in the same boat as you? I do, even though at the time of losing Kasey I would have said no. I wanted to forward some resources on to my friends god daughters mom and dad. I need your opinions on some resources that would be helpful to them?
The little girl was a year and a half and I think that she grew her wings from SIDS.


2 comments:

  1. Share Pregnancy and Infant Loss helped me out a lot. I think it definitely helps to talk to someone else who understands. At first I did not want that help, but it did not take long for me to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think it helped me to talk to other moms who had anen babies. I joined a yahoo support group that was really great! Are their SIDS support groups?

    ReplyDelete