Brooklyn Grace is here! She arrived on June 9th at 12:29 PM weighing in at 8 lbs 9 oz (the ob was pretty close) and 19 inches long. Brooklyn, Mom and Dad are doing great! I am loving every minute and cannot believe that she is a week old (yesterday) already! :(


































She is GORGEOUS!!! I love her expression with the one week old paper!!! Congrats--she is just precious!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
She is so beautiful Nicolle! I couldn't be happier for you!
ReplyDeleteShe is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations to you. May the Lord above continue to bless you always, ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! I am so glad all is well. I am so happy for you and your family!!!
ReplyDeleteOh YAY!!! I have ben stalking your blog for updates and I am so happy everything is wonderful!!! She is so beautiful....best wishes and she will be the best little sister ever :) Sending hugs and love, Nan xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing you have been given. She is beautiful. Congratulations ((HUGS)) Love her name :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious little girl!!!! HUGE Congratulations, Nicolle!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on Brooklyn's birth! She's so precious!!! ♥
ReplyDeleteNICOLLE!! I hadn't heard this - CONGRATS! She is so beautiful - she has the sweetest little face! I am so happy for you - congrats, mama!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
ReplyDeleteNicolle, she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for your family! She looks like she is a happy little baby :)!
ReplyDeleteoooooooh! Keep the pictures coming!
ReplyDeleteLOVE HER!
Congratulations!!!!!
she is beautiful!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour little girl is precious!! I know its late, but congratulations! I hope you all are doing alright and enjoying every second with her.
ReplyDelete