Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

VENTING

I am going to lose it if one more person asks how I am feeling or if I have had BG get! Why must people think they need to pester pregnant women!!?? I also might slap the next person who looks at me crooked when they ask how much overdue I am, and when I am going to be induced... Not over due and not being induced. The 40 week window was created by our over medical world. My body knows when to eject this little girl, until then YES I AM STILL PREGNANT.


8 comments:

  1. oh no, I hope I was not one of those people, uh oh! You are a smart girl, patience :) Still thinking about you!

    www.thisadventureourlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened with my second. I had like 8 weeks still to go and every stranger out there had to make a comment about I would never make it or that I was huge and she should be here by now. It got old really fast. I pray for a fast and safe delivery when SHE is ready =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had people asking me if I was having twins or telling me I was ready to pop at 30 weeks!!!! Yikes.

    Can't lie and say I'm not stalking you though for the updates!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just ridiculous - that would frustrate me to no end! I'm having the opposite thing - I apparently barely look pregnant at 33.5 weeks. People don't know to just shut their mouths!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry, if i've been bugging you- asking you. i'm asking the storks to escort BG here TODAY!! i was so irritated at 36 weeks. i said that anyone who told me i was going to 40 weeks was going to be deleted from my facebook. lol. hang in there. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed! I am 37 weeks and I told my sister she was irritating me by asking me every single time I talked to her. I think people forget what it was like to be pregnant when they ask such things. A woman nearly lost her hand in the grocery store as she rubbed my belly and said "not much longer" while walking by...a complete stranger...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the comment on my blog and for the link to the baby loss resource blog! I put the button on my sidebar. I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby. I hope that your some of the grief of your empty arms is healed when you hold your little girl.

    I always go overdue with my babes and always get pestered. In fact at one point I stopped telling anyone my "due date" and just said, "mid-February" or "the end of October."

    I hope your delivery goes wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It can get so tiring! People are nosy aren't they!?

    ReplyDelete