Nicolle, as I write this I am so excited for you!! I think about you each day and I am like, hmmm...I wonder if BG is going to come today!! Bet you are thinking the same thing. You are doing AWESOME!! Sending me positive thoughts your way! Keep me posted :) Missing our chats
Can't wait to see pictures and hear of a happy healthy baby!!!
ReplyDeleteWOw! It's almost time!!!!
ReplyDeleteNicolle, I am just so happy for you! You are so adorable - I can't wait until you get to hold her in your arms!
ReplyDeleteAwww! Any day now! Sending prayers! *HUGS*
ReplyDeleteNicolle, as I write this I am so excited for you!! I think about you each day and I am like, hmmm...I wonder if BG is going to come today!! Bet you are thinking the same thing. You are doing AWESOME!! Sending me positive thoughts your way! Keep me posted :) Missing our chats
ReplyDeletewww.thisadventureourlife.com
YAY!!! Love your belly!!! Cant wait!!! xxx
ReplyDeleteHooray!!!!!!
ReplyDeletevery exciting :)
ReplyDeleteYaay! Just came across your blog...congrats!
ReplyDelete