I have acquired an I don't give a shit attitude towards many things as well as speaking whatever is on my mind. I can believe she is pulling this stunt-she thinks everything revolves around her in this world.
I am trying to think of what I can say to her besides fuck off, I want nothing to do with you. The time when I need my "friends" most she has been completely absent.
She also told my mom and another friend at Kasey's service she was going to set up a foundation. My mom had been bothering me about this asking me to ask her about it. I told my mom that she should maybe ask a true friend if they would be willing to do this. My mom decided she would email her and see where she was in the process of setting the foundation up, she has yet to hear from her.
This is why I have so very few friends, no one can be trusted.


































I'm so sorry your "friend" has acted this way. I know how you feel...one of my "friends" didn't even come to my sons service (my son we lost in June), yet she was there for my other sons service that we lost in September 2008...make sense? Nope. Never called, or sent a card. Nothing...I've heard from her once or twice since and the messages have been about normal daily life, mundane stuff. She just acts as though nothing happened. Sad and disgusting. If you find the right thing to say, please pass it on.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss...I stumbled across your blog today. Your son is beautiful!
Kristy