
We have a chocolate lab that we added to our family after Kasey passed away. He is 2 days older than Kasey which is hard at times for me because people ask how old he is and that would be how old Kasey should be too...
Anyways Charlie is my worst nightmare for a puppy. We have a yellow lab who is 3 1/2-he was/is an angel never chewed anything he wasn't supposed to... Charlie is defiantly NOT following in his brothers foot steps. Charlie has been chewing on the house and pulling my plants out. I thought that this would be all he would chew on, I mean the yard looks so white trash with all the freaking dogs toys littered about! Oh no Sunday morning he decided to move on to the hose, yes he chewed it in half. I swear it has taken everything and more for me to 1 not lock him in the kennel all day and 2 not get rid of him. I can't do either one because he is a sweet loving puppy who listens extremely well, I guess he just has separation anxiety when we leave...

What is left after Charlie picked what he wanted

Where sunflowers used to be...

What is left of my rose bush


































No comments:
Post a Comment