I wanted to be certain that you got my message....thank you for sending off ribbons....I'm sure they'll be used and the minute I do, I'll post pics for you. ...........this is all so hard, huh? I feel good about doing this but am amazed how much I miss my Ireland and am sure you feel the same way..........thinking of you, Chanda
Remembering Kasey with you and all of our babies.
ReplyDeleteRemembering Kasey with you
ReplyDelete*hugs* to you
I will be lighting my candle tonight for Kasey and all the babies who left too soon. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeletexoxo will post pictures soon on my blog : )
ReplyDeleteThinking of Kasey along with you. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI wanted to be certain that you got my message....thank you for sending off ribbons....I'm sure they'll be used and the minute I do, I'll post pics for you. ...........this is all so hard, huh? I feel good about doing this but am amazed how much I miss my Ireland and am sure you feel the same way..........thinking of you, Chanda
ReplyDelete