Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Monday, October 5, 2009

Not Me Monday



I did not pee on a stick everyday this week, in hopes to see two pink lines- not me! I did not eat a small baguette on my way home from the grocery store earlier this week, nope! I did not get the 2 almost 2 year old grooms cake out of the freezer for the game this weekend, hey it was wrapped so well that it tasted like it was just made!

3 comments:

  1. haha..2 year old cake.. that made me laugh out loud literally :) Hey..as long as it was good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is cake really good 2 years later?? lol Hey the peeing on the stick sounds like me

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, too funny. I'm glad the cake was still good. I know our cake on our first anniversary was amazing. Really surprised me at how well it kept over that first year. Mmm...it was yummy.

    ReplyDelete