Jen from Attempting to love life with out her gave me an "over the top" award


I am supposed to answer the following 30 questions, with just one word....
1. Where is your cell phone? not sure :)
2. Your hair? up
3. Your mother? home
4. Your father? home (he was hunting and had quite and experience with tires and lots of snow on their way home, after 2 days he is home safe)
5. Your favorite food? mexican
6. Your dream last night? sad
7. Your favorite drink? chai
8. Your dream/goal? being a mommy to a child that is with us
9. What room are you in? Living room
10. Your hobby? sewing
11. Your fear? came true already...
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? complete
15. Muffins? chocolate chip
16. Wish list item? baby
17. Where did you grow up? Aurora, CO
18. Last thing you did? dishes
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Your TV? on
21. Your pets? Champ and Charlie
22. Friends? have them
23. Your life? not where I want to be
24. Your mood? neutral
25. Missing someone? Kasey
26. Vehicle? Volvo
27. Something you’re not wearing? a hat
28. Your favorite store? clothing
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? this afternoon
31. Last time you cried? This afternoon
32. Your best friend? Understanding
33. One place that I go to over and over? beach
34. One person who emails me regularly? Jenn
35. Favorite place to eat? any mexican restaurant :)
I am not sure who reads my blog besides those who comment and you all have gotten this award, if not then please add it to your blog!


































Congrats on your award Nicholle! Is that a new background? Its super cute!
ReplyDeleteI think it is special when you can cry and laugh in the same day. I continue to pray for you, I know your heart is so heavy. Thank you for sharing yourself with us.
ReplyDeleteThanks for allowing us to get to know you a little better!
ReplyDeleteCongrats !
ReplyDeleteDo you have an address for the Hobbs who recently lost Baby Andrew? You had left me a comment on my For Your Tears Blog. I left a comment to them on their blog but just wondered if you knew the address.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations...it was nice to get to know more about you...
ReplyDeleteAlso...if I haven't told you before, your Kasey is just beautiful...
ReplyDeletePraying God's continued comfort and sufficient grace for you and your family...