Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Monday, April 26, 2010

Marvelous Monday




I am caught up and it isn't Wed and I am trying to do Marvelous Monday!

Today I am thankful for my wonderful husband!! He has gotten my garden ready for me!!!! Having a garden is so much fun, I love seeing all the yummy vegetables that grow, he has secured the chicken wire so NOTHING will get in :) If you remember last year Charlie ate the last of the cucumbers and trampled the garden :( With our crazy weather I wonder if its too early... yesterday it was high 60's, in the afternoon we got a nice rain, and in the evening we got 2 inches of snow! Today its supposed to be in the 60's again... Guess the ground wont freeze though.

6 comments:

  1. Pictures please!! I would love to see your garden, what a great thing :)! Nicolle, I miss our email chats, we need to work on another email "project" that takes forever, you know?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree, pictures please!!! WOnderful project :) Nan xxx
    PS. Happy 33-3 today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had the patience for a garden. I can barely keep a house plant alive! :) I would love to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see your garden, too! I can't get anything to grow, so I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete