I have been nominated for a few blogging awards, which I don't deserve! I have been slacking big time on blogging and reading your blogs, sorry!
Here are the rules for the award:~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
~Copy the award and paste it to your blog.
~Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.
~Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.
Thank you Nan from Remembering out Triplet Angels
So, 7 ‘interesting’ facts about me...
1. I Clean my house every week
2. I am very opinionated
3. I love Country music
4. I love to cook
5. Figuring out what to cook is an issue every night
6. I love to work out, I just wish my body reflected it!
7. I want to have BG at home, but I can't since Kasey was premature
I love learning more about the people who follow my blog, so if you haven't gotten this award, I nominate YOU! :)




The rules of this award are:
1. copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. list who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).
3. list 10 things that make you happy.
4. pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
1. copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. list who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).
3. list 10 things that make you happy.
4. pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
1. Nice Weather
2. My husband
3. Champ
4. Charlie
5. Getting a good work out
6. The people I have met through blogging
7. The people I have met through CHERUBS
8. Listening to my favorite songs
9. Sleep
10. Flowers


































You are funny! I am a slacker often always :) Do not worry about it!!
ReplyDelete