Kasey's sister

Kasey's sister

Kasey

Kasey

Friday, July 31, 2009

The Secret Garden

The Secret Garden

This is my 1st blog-I have never done this so bear with me!

How do you see or imagine your baby/ies now that you do not have them with you?
I don't know. I don't really see Kasey, but I dream of babies often.


How did the loss of your last pregnancy affect your choices/decisions about the birth of your subsequent pregnancy?

I have a different insurance company now so I have been researching hospitals and and then searching for a new Ob according to the hospital they have rights to. When I do get pregnant again I will be a crazy patient!


Nicolle

6 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with being a 'crazy' patient- it's your new normal- and I'm guessing that most mamas who have had a loss have been that patient... I know I was.
    Hugs-
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can find a hospital/ob that you like and will be best for you. It's ok to be a crazy patient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! I hope this will be a great source of comfort and support for you.

    ANd I agree with the others there's nothing crazy about a babylost mama asking for the support she needs from her dr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland! I am sure the drs will expect you to be a little crazy during your next pregnancy. I think I already drive mine crazy and we're not even trying for our 2nd child =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogging. Don't think of it as writing for an audience but rather sitting with some new friends who 'get it' over a cuppa. You will be surprised with how similiar our paths are than they are different.... though that being said they are all unique.

    I think we're all a little crazy after loss. I think most drs understand that.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry for your loss. Kasey was such a handsome little guy! Praying for your healing.

    ReplyDelete